Five rapes in UP, 3 culprits held
Lucknow: Five cases of rape, including that
of four minor girls, were reported on Wednesday from different
districts in Uttar Pradesh, police said here.
In Firozabad, a 6-year-old girl was raped by an 18-year-
old boy in Sirsaganj area, DSP Bhupendra Pal Singh said.
The accused has been arrested and medical examination of
the girl was being conducted.
Two minor girls were raped in different parts of
Barabanki district, police said.
A 15-year-old girl was raped by a youth in Nindura area.
An FIR has been lodged against the culprit, they said.
In a similar incident in Baddapur area, a 9-year-old girl
was raped by a man, who was later arrested, police said.
In Rae Bareli, a woman in her mid-20`s was raped by a man
in Bhadokhar area, police said, adding that the accused has
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped at gun-point by
two youths at Unnao`s Asiwan area, police said.
The victim`s mother in her police complaint has alleged
that two youths forcibly entered her house at Pandit Khera
village on Monday and raped her daughter at gun-point, ASP
Rakesh Pushkar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- Newborn with Zika virus found infected 2 months after birth
- Govinda ala re! Bollywood wishes Happy Janmashtami to all—See inside
- This is how CPI-M countered BJP’s Janmashtami procession in Kerala
- Six killed, 25 injured in bus-truck collusion in China
- Rajnath Singh assures alternative to pellet guns in Kashmir; Mufti says stone-pelting, attacking security camps won't bring peace