Five rapes in UP, 3 culprits held
Lucknow: Five cases of rape, including that
of four minor girls, were reported on Wednesday from different
districts in Uttar Pradesh, police said here.
In Firozabad, a 6-year-old girl was raped by an 18-year-
old boy in Sirsaganj area, DSP Bhupendra Pal Singh said.
The accused has been arrested and medical examination of
the girl was being conducted.
Two minor girls were raped in different parts of
Barabanki district, police said.
A 15-year-old girl was raped by a youth in Nindura area.
An FIR has been lodged against the culprit, they said.
In a similar incident in Baddapur area, a 9-year-old girl
was raped by a man, who was later arrested, police said.
In Rae Bareli, a woman in her mid-20`s was raped by a man
in Bhadokhar area, police said, adding that the accused has
A 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped at gun-point by
two youths at Unnao`s Asiwan area, police said.
The victim`s mother in her police complaint has alleged
that two youths forcibly entered her house at Pandit Khera
village on Monday and raped her daughter at gun-point, ASP
Rakesh Pushkar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Preity Zinta missed crew of 'ABCD 2' on 'Nach Baliye 7'
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues