Former student dupes teacher of Rs 6.20 lakh
Dehradun: A woman along with her husband and
father allegedly duped an old lady of Rs 6.20 lakh by forging
her signatures, police said on Tuesday.
87-year-old Rikta Das lodged a complaint with the police
alleging that her ex-student Shalini Chaddha along with her
husband Vishal and father S K Sharma forged her signatures and
withdrew Rs 6.20 lakh from her bank account.
After the matter came into light, Shalini returned Rs one
lakh in cash to Das and also gave her the remaining amount
through two cheques which bounced on being deposited in the
Das told the police that Shalini was her student when
she was teaching in Lucknow.
Police have registered a case in this regard and
investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!