Girl accuses ex-lover of sexually exploiting her
Dehradun: A 26-year-old girl from Rishikesh has alleged that her boyfriend for years repeatedly exploited her sexually on the pretext of marrying, but finally spurned her as his family refused to accept their relationship.
In her FIR lodged yesterday, the girl said she was in a relationship with the Meerut youth for past over four years and when they were staying together in London while pursuing a marketing course, he repeatedly made physical relationship with her on the pretext of marrying.
The girl said the two were in a relationship since as back as 2008, when she was just 20 years old.
She alleged when the two returned back, the boy`s family refused to accept their relationship and he recently got engaged to another girl, police said, adding they are investigating the girl`s charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid
- Focus on defence, security as PM Modi meets Uzbek President
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted