Girl accuses ex-lover of sexually exploiting her
Dehradun: A 26-year-old girl from Rishikesh has alleged that her boyfriend for years repeatedly exploited her sexually on the pretext of marrying, but finally spurned her as his family refused to accept their relationship.
In her FIR lodged yesterday, the girl said she was in a relationship with the Meerut youth for past over four years and when they were staying together in London while pursuing a marketing course, he repeatedly made physical relationship with her on the pretext of marrying.
The girl said the two were in a relationship since as back as 2008, when she was just 20 years old.
She alleged when the two returned back, the boy`s family refused to accept their relationship and he recently got engaged to another girl, police said, adding they are investigating the girl`s charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore