Girl accuses ex-lover of sexually exploiting her
Dehradun: A 26-year-old girl from Rishikesh has alleged that her boyfriend for years repeatedly exploited her sexually on the pretext of marrying, but finally spurned her as his family refused to accept their relationship.
In her FIR lodged yesterday, the girl said she was in a relationship with the Meerut youth for past over four years and when they were staying together in London while pursuing a marketing course, he repeatedly made physical relationship with her on the pretext of marrying.
The girl said the two were in a relationship since as back as 2008, when she was just 20 years old.
She alleged when the two returned back, the boy`s family refused to accept their relationship and he recently got engaged to another girl, police said, adding they are investigating the girl`s charges.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- China sends advanced warships to contested south China Sea
- Gautam Khaitan admits to setting up firm through which Agusta bribe money was routed: Sources
- UK bows to pressure, will accept Syrian children from Europe
- US presidential election takes shape; Trump, Clinton look all set for final battle
- This is how Jawahar Lal Nehru reacted when asked about rumours of his second marriage