Girl gang-raped by three youths in Uttar Pradesh
Muzaffarnagar: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by three youths at Rangana village in Shamli district of Uttar Pradesh, police said today.
The girl was abducted and raped when she went to a village shop under Jhinjhana police station yesterday, they said.
Accused Amit, Vikas and Sahender have been arrested, police said, adding that medical examination of the victim confirmed rape.
The father of the victim in his complaint has alleged that after abduction, the girl was taken to a nearby house and gangraped by the three youths. They later threatened her of dire consequences if she disclosed the matter to anyone.
Accused were produced in the local court yesterday evening and have been sent in judicial custody for 14 days, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB