Haryana adopts 25 villages in flood-ravaged Uttarakhand
Karnal: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday said the state government has adopted 25 villages of Uttarakhand which were affected by heavy rains and landslides and would reconstruct them.
The Chief Minister was interacting with reporters here where he visited senior Congress leader Tejender Pal Maan, whose wife and two other relatives have not yet returned home from a pilgrimage to Kedarnath.
Hooda, who was accompanied by AICC general secretary and in-charge of party affairs in Haryana, said those affected in Uttarakhand will be provided financial assistance by the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof