IAF chopper crashes in Uttarakhand, passengers unhurt
New Delhi: A Mi17 chopper of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed soon after take off in Badrinath town in Uttarakhand on Wednesday but no one was hurt, officials said.
"All crew members and passengers are safe. No civilian casualty or damage to property has been reported," an IAF spokesperson said. A court of inquiry has been ordered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers