IIT student falls from building, dies
Dehradun: An IIT student died today after
he allegedly fell from the roof of a hostel located inside the
premises of the institute at Roorkee in Haridwar district of
Prima facie it did not appear to be a case of
suicide, police said adding the body had been sent for post
Twenty-year-old Manish Kumar, a second year student
of IIT Roorkee, allegedly fell from the fourth floor of the
Radhakrishnan Bhavan Hostel where he was staying.
The family had been informed about Manish`s death,
police said adding investigations were on to ascertain the
exact cause of the death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists