ITBP jawan hangs himself after tiff with wife
Dehradun: A 32-year-old ITBP jawan allegedly committed suicide after having an argument with wife over his addiction to chemical solvents.
Shiv Prasad, posted in Ladakh region, hanged himself last night after a tiff with his wife, who had caught him with diluters and thinners, police said.
Prasad had come to home on leave.
The wife, after finding Prasad`s room bolted from inside, informed the neighbours who broke open the door and found the jawan hanging, they said.
Prasad was rushed to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you