ITBP jawan hangs himself after tiff with wife
Dehradun: A 32-year-old ITBP jawan allegedly committed suicide after having an argument with wife over his addiction to chemical solvents.
Shiv Prasad, posted in Ladakh region, hanged himself last night after a tiff with his wife, who had caught him with diluters and thinners, police said.
Prasad had come to home on leave.
The wife, after finding Prasad`s room bolted from inside, informed the neighbours who broke open the door and found the jawan hanging, they said.
Prasad was rushed to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Court rejects Ohio law that bans police from sex with minors