ITBP jawan hangs himself after tiff with wife
Dehradun: A 32-year-old ITBP jawan allegedly committed suicide after having an argument with wife over his addiction to chemical solvents.
Shiv Prasad, posted in Ladakh region, hanged himself last night after a tiff with his wife, who had caught him with diluters and thinners, police said.
Prasad had come to home on leave.
The wife, after finding Prasad`s room bolted from inside, informed the neighbours who broke open the door and found the jawan hanging, they said.
Prasad was rushed to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi