ITBP jawan hangs himself after tiff with wife
Dehradun: A 32-year-old ITBP jawan allegedly committed suicide after having an argument with wife over his addiction to chemical solvents.
Shiv Prasad, posted in Ladakh region, hanged himself last night after a tiff with his wife, who had caught him with diluters and thinners, police said.
Prasad had come to home on leave.
The wife, after finding Prasad`s room bolted from inside, informed the neighbours who broke open the door and found the jawan hanging, they said.
Prasad was rushed to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- 'Akira' animator Makiko Futaki dies at 57
- Video alert - Lisa Haydon, Jacqueline Fernandez fight like Tom and Jerry!
- Discussing Apple's request for FDI rules waiver: Sitharaman
- Nirmala Sitharaman recommends raising tax holiday for start-ups
- Blasted by Twitterati, Tanmay Bhat hits back with 'Advani ke budhape' tweet; deletes it mins after posting