ITBP jawan hangs himself after tiff with wife
Dehradun: A 32-year-old ITBP jawan allegedly committed suicide after having an argument with wife over his addiction to chemical solvents.
Shiv Prasad, posted in Ladakh region, hanged himself last night after a tiff with his wife, who had caught him with diluters and thinners, police said.
Prasad had come to home on leave.
The wife, after finding Prasad`s room bolted from inside, informed the neighbours who broke open the door and found the jawan hanging, they said.
Prasad was rushed to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez