Japanese national`s bag stolen on train
Roorkee: The bag of a Japanese tourist was stolen when he was going by train from Jaipur to Haridwar to take a dip in the river Ganga, police said on Saturday.
Yoo Shi Shoumi Nakak was travelling to Haridwar by Amritsar Express on Friday when the incident happened, they said.
As the train slowed down between Tapri station near Saharanpur and Haridwar, a youth entered his coach, lifted his bag lying on the seat and jumped from the train, police said.
The Japanese national lodged a case of theft with the Roorkee GRP saying his bag contained an iPad, a credit card, 1,000 Australian dollars and flight tickets.
Afer informing the Japanese embassy about the incident, Nakak left for Delhi by bus, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan