Judicial custody of policemen in encounter case extended
Dehradun: The judicial custody of the three
policemen arrested in the alleged fake encounter of a
Ghaziabad-based youth has been extended by 10 days, police
According to police sources, the judicial custody of
three policemen arrested in the case has been extended by 10
more days by a special CBI court on the agency`s request.
The CBI had also arrested four other police personnel in
the case on October 23, said Senior Superintendent of Police
These four arrested policemen were produced before a
special CBI court, which sent the four to custody of 14 days,
On July 3, a Ghaziabad-based youth Ranveer Singh was
allegedly gunned down by police in an encounter, after which
the Uttarakhand government ordered a CBI probe into the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video