Judicial custody of policemen in encounter case extended
Dehradun: The judicial custody of the three
policemen arrested in the alleged fake encounter of a
Ghaziabad-based youth has been extended by 10 days, police
According to police sources, the judicial custody of
three policemen arrested in the case has been extended by 10
more days by a special CBI court on the agency`s request.
The CBI had also arrested four other police personnel in
the case on October 23, said Senior Superintendent of Police
These four arrested policemen were produced before a
special CBI court, which sent the four to custody of 14 days,
On July 3, a Ghaziabad-based youth Ranveer Singh was
allegedly gunned down by police in an encounter, after which
the Uttarakhand government ordered a CBI probe into the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician