Kaladhungi violence: Youth Cong workers demand CBI inquiry
Dehra Dun: The activists of the Youth
Congress have begun their fast unto death demanding a CBI
probe into the Kaladhungi violence, where mob torched a police
station following the death of a BJP leader in custody.
BJP leader Balwant Singh Kanyal was allegedly shot dead
inside the Kaladhungi police station in Nainital district on
Kanyal`s murder flared up the violence in which a mob
torched the police station and killed a police constable by
beating him to death.
Scores of Congress party workers led by President Rajpal
Kharola started the protest yesterday at Gandhi Park saying
that police has falsely implicated and arrested a youth
Congress leader Sanjay Negi accusing him for the Kaladhungi
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users