Kedarnath sadhus will be taken out: ITBP
Gauchar: ITBP has tasked its men undertaking rescue operations in Kedarnath to take out everyone including reluctant `sadhus` from the rain ravaged temple town.
"There are reports with our personnel that some sadhus have refused to be taken out from Kedarnath. I have asked my men to persuade them and leave the place," ITBP DIG Amit Prasad told PTI.
Prasad said the numbers of these Sadhus would be between 15-20 and they need to be brought out as that area has a number of bodies which could lead to spread of diseases.
The ITBP and Army on Sunday said that Kedarnath area would be cleared of all people by tomorrow evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September
- US says India has shown sustained commitment to non-proliferation
- Earthquake shakes southern Mexico, felt in capital
- Turkey mends fences with Israel and Russia in foreign policy reset