Khulbe takes charge as legal advisor to Qureshi
Dehradun: Ramesh Chandra Khulbe on Tuesday took charge as the Legal Advisor to Uttarakhand Governor Aziz Qureshi.
Besides being the legal advisor to the Governor, Khulbe holds the charges of Chairman State Transport Appeal Tribunal and Secretary, Lokayukta, Uttarakhand.
He was an erstwhile District Judge, Uttarkashi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Mahatma Gandhi: Know six things you didn't know about him
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan