Khulbe takes charge as legal advisor to Qureshi
Dehradun: Ramesh Chandra Khulbe on Tuesday took charge as the Legal Advisor to Uttarakhand Governor Aziz Qureshi.
Besides being the legal advisor to the Governor, Khulbe holds the charges of Chairman State Transport Appeal Tribunal and Secretary, Lokayukta, Uttarakhand.
He was an erstwhile District Judge, Uttarkashi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list