Khulbe takes charge as legal advisor to Qureshi
Dehradun: Ramesh Chandra Khulbe on Tuesday took charge as the Legal Advisor to Uttarakhand Governor Aziz Qureshi.
Besides being the legal advisor to the Governor, Khulbe holds the charges of Chairman State Transport Appeal Tribunal and Secretary, Lokayukta, Uttarakhand.
He was an erstwhile District Judge, Uttarkashi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley