Killer `hubby` sent to 14-day judicial custody
Dehra Dun: Rajesh Gulati, the software
engineer from Delhi who allegedly murdered his wife Anupama,
slashed her body into pieces and hid them in a deep-freezer
for nearly two months, was on Friday sent to a 14-day judicial
remand by a local court.
Gulati(37), whose four-day police remand ended today,
was produced before the court of a remand magistrate which
sent him to 14-day judicial remand, a police investigating
The gruesome murder of Anupama, a mother of twins (4),
had come to light on December 12 when her brother S K Pradhan
lodged a police complaint after he did not get a satisfactory
reply from Gulati about his sister`s whereabouts.
The police arrested Gulati from his rented accomodation
on Sunday, following which he confessed to have murdered
Anupama on the night of October 17, cut her body into
pieces and stashed them in the deep-freezer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed