Killer `hubby` sent to 14-day judicial custody
Dehra Dun: Rajesh Gulati, the software
engineer from Delhi who allegedly murdered his wife Anupama,
slashed her body into pieces and hid them in a deep-freezer
for nearly two months, was on Friday sent to a 14-day judicial
remand by a local court.
Gulati(37), whose four-day police remand ended today,
was produced before the court of a remand magistrate which
sent him to 14-day judicial remand, a police investigating
The gruesome murder of Anupama, a mother of twins (4),
had come to light on December 12 when her brother S K Pradhan
lodged a police complaint after he did not get a satisfactory
reply from Gulati about his sister`s whereabouts.
The police arrested Gulati from his rented accomodation
on Sunday, following which he confessed to have murdered
Anupama on the night of October 17, cut her body into
pieces and stashed them in the deep-freezer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH