Killer `hubby` sent to 14-day judicial custody
Dehra Dun: Rajesh Gulati, the software
engineer from Delhi who allegedly murdered his wife Anupama,
slashed her body into pieces and hid them in a deep-freezer
for nearly two months, was on Friday sent to a 14-day judicial
remand by a local court.
Gulati(37), whose four-day police remand ended today,
was produced before the court of a remand magistrate which
sent him to 14-day judicial remand, a police investigating
The gruesome murder of Anupama, a mother of twins (4),
had come to light on December 12 when her brother S K Pradhan
lodged a police complaint after he did not get a satisfactory
reply from Gulati about his sister`s whereabouts.
The police arrested Gulati from his rented accomodation
on Sunday, following which he confessed to have murdered
Anupama on the night of October 17, cut her body into
pieces and stashed them in the deep-freezer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued