Killer `hubby` sent to 14-day judicial custody
Dehra Dun: Rajesh Gulati, the software
engineer from Delhi who allegedly murdered his wife Anupama,
slashed her body into pieces and hid them in a deep-freezer
for nearly two months, was on Friday sent to a 14-day judicial
remand by a local court.
Gulati(37), whose four-day police remand ended today,
was produced before the court of a remand magistrate which
sent him to 14-day judicial remand, a police investigating
The gruesome murder of Anupama, a mother of twins (4),
had come to light on December 12 when her brother S K Pradhan
lodged a police complaint after he did not get a satisfactory
reply from Gulati about his sister`s whereabouts.
The police arrested Gulati from his rented accomodation
on Sunday, following which he confessed to have murdered
Anupama on the night of October 17, cut her body into
pieces and stashed them in the deep-freezer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'