Low intensity quake hits Pithoragarh
New Delhi: An earthquake of slight intensity, measuring 3.5 on the Richter scale, jolted the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand Thursday.
The quake struck at around 11.51 a, the MeT officials said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 30.1 degrees north on the latitude and 80.4 degrees east on the longitude, the officials said.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the district, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Anil Kumble pips Ravi Shastri to become new coach of Team India
- Anil Kumble – Facts you must know about India's new coach
- 'Strong' Salman Khan can handle any controversy: Pulkit Samrat
- Vikas Krishan, Manoj Kumar book Olympic berths in Baku
- Is Kashmir major cause of tension between India and Pakistan? Pak Army says 'Yes'