Low intensity quake hits Pithoragarh
New Delhi: An earthquake of slight intensity, measuring 3.5 on the Richter scale, jolted the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand Thursday.
The quake struck at around 11.51 a, the MeT officials said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 30.1 degrees north on the latitude and 80.4 degrees east on the longitude, the officials said.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the district, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015