Low intensity quake hits Pithoragarh
New Delhi: An earthquake of slight intensity, measuring 3.5 on the Richter scale, jolted the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand Thursday.
The quake struck at around 11.51 a, the MeT officials said.
The epicentre of the quake was located at 30.1 degrees north on the latitude and 80.4 degrees east on the longitude, the officials said.
No loss of life or property was reported from anywhere in the district, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- One killed, 30 wounded by explosions in southern Thailand – police
- Iraq summons its envoy to Portugal over teenager assault
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida