Maharaj assures cooperation to BJP govt in Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: A former Union Minister and
Congress MP on Sunday assured to cooperate with Uttarakhand`s BJP
government to ensure development and welfare of the state.
Speaking at a book release function here Satpal Maharaj
told reporters that he would fully support the issues raised
by state government in the interest of the people here.
The Pauri Garhwal MP said that he raised several issues
in the Parliament like expansion of rail lines in the hills
and water scarcity in the state.
The former Union Minister today released a book titled
"Satpal Maharaj Ke Sansad Me Sau Din" (100 days of Satpal
Maharaj in Parliament).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players