Maharaj assures cooperation to BJP govt in Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: A former Union Minister and
Congress MP on Sunday assured to cooperate with Uttarakhand`s BJP
government to ensure development and welfare of the state.
Speaking at a book release function here Satpal Maharaj
told reporters that he would fully support the issues raised
by state government in the interest of the people here.
The Pauri Garhwal MP said that he raised several issues
in the Parliament like expansion of rail lines in the hills
and water scarcity in the state.
The former Union Minister today released a book titled
"Satpal Maharaj Ke Sansad Me Sau Din" (100 days of Satpal
Maharaj in Parliament).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi