Man gets seven-year jail term for raping minor
Dehradun: A local court in Kashipur has sentenced a man to seven years in prison for raping a minor in 2012.
Additional District and Sessions judge Arvind Kumar yesterday sentenced Manish Saini to seven years imprisonment after finding him guilty of abducting the minor girl from her school and raping her in October last year.
The judge also imposed a fine of Rs 5,000 on Saini, a native of Moradabad.
A police complaint had been lodged in this connection by the victim`s mother on October 29 and the medical examination of the girl had confirmed rape.
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- The dew drop of Saturn – See pic!
- LeEco to launch Made in India phone in its event today?
- Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, USCIRF report says 'intolerance has risen in India'
- Gold price eyes $1,300 again as weaker dollar, fund inflows support