Mild tremors felt in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: An earthquake measuring 2.6 on the Richter Scale?hit?Uttarakhand`s Bageshwar district and adjoining areas in the wee hours here Thursday.
"A slight intensity quake measuring 2.6 on the Richter Scale occurred at around 3 AM in Bageshwar district", MeT office Director Anand Sharma said.
There is no report of any loss or damage to property in the incident.
- 'Deal between PM Modi and Italy to fix Sonia Gandhi': BJP moves privilege motion against Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! When Australian all-rounder James Faulkner turned Gujarati for a day
- Shocking: Woman abducted in Bengaluru, escapes rape bid after raising alarm
- Indian weightlifters earn two quota places for Olympics