Mild tremors felt in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: An earthquake measuring 2.6 on the Richter Scale?hit?Uttarakhand`s Bageshwar district and adjoining areas in the wee hours here Thursday.
"A slight intensity quake measuring 2.6 on the Richter Scale occurred at around 3 AM in Bageshwar district", MeT office Director Anand Sharma said.
There is no report of any loss or damage to property in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?