Mild tremors felt in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: A slight intensity earthquake shook parts of Uttarakhand early Wednesday.
An earthquake measuring 4.0 on the Richter scale hit Uttarkashi district at 8.27 AM today, Meteorological department said.
Its epicentre was also in Uttarkashi.
The quake had a latitude of 31.2 degree north and longitude of 78.3 degree east, the weatherman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench