Mild tremors in Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand
Dehradun: Mild tremors were today felt in the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand, MeT office said. A mild earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter scale hit Pithoragarh and adjoining areas at 5.6 PM, the MeT office said.
The epicentre of the quake was located 30.2 degree north (latitude) and 80.2 degree east (longitude), it said.
Pithoragarh Disaster Management Officer R S Rana said there is no report of any damage so far, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer