Mild tremors in Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand
Dehradun: Mild tremors were today felt in the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand, MeT office said. A mild earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter scale hit Pithoragarh and adjoining areas at 5.6 PM, the MeT office said.
The epicentre of the quake was located 30.2 degree north (latitude) and 80.2 degree east (longitude), it said.
Pithoragarh Disaster Management Officer R S Rana said there is no report of any damage so far, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!