Mild tremors in Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand
Dehradun: Mild tremors were today felt in the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand, MeT office said. A mild earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter scale hit Pithoragarh and adjoining areas at 5.6 PM, the MeT office said.
The epicentre of the quake was located 30.2 degree north (latitude) and 80.2 degree east (longitude), it said.
Pithoragarh Disaster Management Officer R S Rana said there is no report of any damage so far, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?