Mild tremors in Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand
Dehradun: Mild tremors were today felt in the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand, MeT office said. A mild earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter scale hit Pithoragarh and adjoining areas at 5.6 PM, the MeT office said.
The epicentre of the quake was located 30.2 degree north (latitude) and 80.2 degree east (longitude), it said.
Pithoragarh Disaster Management Officer R S Rana said there is no report of any damage so far, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!