Minor bureaucratic reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: In a minor reshuffle, Uttarakhand government on Wednesday changed the responsibilities of several bureaucrats, including four senior officers.
Director Information and deputy chairman of Mussoorie-Dehradun Development Authority R Meenakshi Sundaram has been given additional charge of Secretary, Industrial Development and Managing Director of SIDCUL, an official release here said.
Haridwar Development Corporation Deputy Chairman Ranjit Sinha has been absolved of his responsibility as the secretary of the state Public Service Commission. Former examination controller of the Commission Surendra Narain Pandey will take over from Sinha as its Secretary.
Banshidhar Tiwari who was earlier Secretary of Mussoorie-Dehradun Development Authority has been appointed as Officer on Special Duty, Directorate of Information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested