Minor bureaucratic reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: In a minor reshuffle, Uttarakhand government on Wednesday changed the responsibilities of several bureaucrats, including four senior officers.
Director Information and deputy chairman of Mussoorie-Dehradun Development Authority R Meenakshi Sundaram has been given additional charge of Secretary, Industrial Development and Managing Director of SIDCUL, an official release here said.
Haridwar Development Corporation Deputy Chairman Ranjit Sinha has been absolved of his responsibility as the secretary of the state Public Service Commission. Former examination controller of the Commission Surendra Narain Pandey will take over from Sinha as its Secretary.
Banshidhar Tiwari who was earlier Secretary of Mussoorie-Dehradun Development Authority has been appointed as Officer on Special Duty, Directorate of Information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview