Minor bureaucratic reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: In a minor reshuffle, Uttarakhand government on Wednesday changed the responsibilities of several bureaucrats, including four senior officers.
Director Information and deputy chairman of Mussoorie-Dehradun Development Authority R Meenakshi Sundaram has been given additional charge of Secretary, Industrial Development and Managing Director of SIDCUL, an official release here said.
Haridwar Development Corporation Deputy Chairman Ranjit Sinha has been absolved of his responsibility as the secretary of the state Public Service Commission. Former examination controller of the Commission Surendra Narain Pandey will take over from Sinha as its Secretary.
Banshidhar Tiwari who was earlier Secretary of Mussoorie-Dehradun Development Authority has been appointed as Officer on Special Duty, Directorate of Information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi