Minor girl raped, murdered in Nainital
Nainital (Uttarakhand): A seven-year-old
girl, who went missing from a wedding reception on November
17, was allegedly raped and killed and her body buried at a
construction site in Ramnagar town of the district, police
The body, spotted yesterday by a labourer at the
construction site in the town, 65 kms from here, was found to
be that of the girl who has been missing since November 17,
A post-mortem of the body revealed rape and murder, they
said, adding that an investigation is on.
Meanwhile, people staged demonstrations and blocked the
Corbett National Park-Delhi highway to mark their protest
following which a case was registered in this connection.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- PM Modi tests performance of BJP MPs on social media; Sushma Swaraj emerges star performer
- CAD to widen to $25 billion in FY17 on surge in gold imports, sluggish exports: Report
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!