Minor girl raped, murdered in Nainital
Nainital (Uttarakhand): A seven-year-old
girl, who went missing from a wedding reception on November
17, was allegedly raped and killed and her body buried at a
construction site in Ramnagar town of the district, police
The body, spotted yesterday by a labourer at the
construction site in the town, 65 kms from here, was found to
be that of the girl who has been missing since November 17,
A post-mortem of the body revealed rape and murder, they
said, adding that an investigation is on.
Meanwhile, people staged demonstrations and blocked the
Corbett National Park-Delhi highway to mark their protest
following which a case was registered in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'