Minor girl raped, murdered in Nainital
Nainital (Uttarakhand): A seven-year-old
girl, who went missing from a wedding reception on November
17, was allegedly raped and killed and her body buried at a
construction site in Ramnagar town of the district, police
The body, spotted yesterday by a labourer at the
construction site in the town, 65 kms from here, was found to
be that of the girl who has been missing since November 17,
A post-mortem of the body revealed rape and murder, they
said, adding that an investigation is on.
Meanwhile, people staged demonstrations and blocked the
Corbett National Park-Delhi highway to mark their protest
following which a case was registered in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi