Minor girl raped, murdered in Nainital
Nainital (Uttarakhand): A seven-year-old
girl, who went missing from a wedding reception on November
17, was allegedly raped and killed and her body buried at a
construction site in Ramnagar town of the district, police
The body, spotted yesterday by a labourer at the
construction site in the town, 65 kms from here, was found to
be that of the girl who has been missing since November 17,
A post-mortem of the body revealed rape and murder, they
said, adding that an investigation is on.
Meanwhile, people staged demonstrations and blocked the
Corbett National Park-Delhi highway to mark their protest
following which a case was registered in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics