Minor girl raped, murdered in Nainital
Nainital (Uttarakhand): A seven-year-old
girl, who went missing from a wedding reception on November
17, was allegedly raped and killed and her body buried at a
construction site in Ramnagar town of the district, police
The body, spotted yesterday by a labourer at the
construction site in the town, 65 kms from here, was found to
be that of the girl who has been missing since November 17,
A post-mortem of the body revealed rape and murder, they
said, adding that an investigation is on.
Meanwhile, people staged demonstrations and blocked the
Corbett National Park-Delhi highway to mark their protest
following which a case was registered in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!