MP trust donates Rs 5 lakh for Uttarakhand flood victims
Bhopal: A Madhya Pradesh-based welfare trust has donated Rs 5 lakh to the Chief Minister`s Relief Fund for helping people in the rain-ravaged Uttarakhand.
Rawatpura Sarkar Lok Kalyan Trust handed over a cheque of Rs 5 lakh to Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan yesterday at Raipur during his visit to Chhattisgarh, official sources said today.
Chouhan expressed gratitude towards Rawatpura Sarkar for contributing generously in the Chief Minister`s Relief Fund, they said.
The Bhind-based organisation is engaged in promoting spiritual, social and development-related activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know
- When Muslim men chanted `Hindustan Zindabad`, `Pakistan Murdabad` slogans on Hyderabad roads – Watch
- US warns EU ahead of Apple tax evasion ruling
- Facebook, Twitter, Google failed to tackle terrorism: Panel
- Conversion of forest land the reason behind weakening of monsoon: Research