MP trust donates Rs 5 lakh for Uttarakhand flood victims
Bhopal: A Madhya Pradesh-based welfare trust has donated Rs 5 lakh to the Chief Minister`s Relief Fund for helping people in the rain-ravaged Uttarakhand.
Rawatpura Sarkar Lok Kalyan Trust handed over a cheque of Rs 5 lakh to Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan yesterday at Raipur during his visit to Chhattisgarh, official sources said today.
Chouhan expressed gratitude towards Rawatpura Sarkar for contributing generously in the Chief Minister`s Relief Fund, they said.
The Bhind-based organisation is engaged in promoting spiritual, social and development-related activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Amitabh clears air about NDA's 2-year anniversary event, says only hosting segment on girl child campaign
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Five brilliant tips on age management!
- World's 60 million refugees need 2.78 mn surgeries a year
- PM Modi congratulates Mamata on her second innings as West Bengal CM