MP trust donates Rs 5 lakh for Uttarakhand flood victims
Bhopal: A Madhya Pradesh-based welfare trust has donated Rs 5 lakh to the Chief Minister`s Relief Fund for helping people in the rain-ravaged Uttarakhand.
Rawatpura Sarkar Lok Kalyan Trust handed over a cheque of Rs 5 lakh to Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan yesterday at Raipur during his visit to Chhattisgarh, official sources said today.
Chouhan expressed gratitude towards Rawatpura Sarkar for contributing generously in the Chief Minister`s Relief Fund, they said.
The Bhind-based organisation is engaged in promoting spiritual, social and development-related activities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Sushma Swaraj lashes out at Nawaz Sharif, says Pakistan will never succeed in making Kashmir a 'terror hell'
- Rajnath begins Kashmir visit, curfew lifted in parts of Valley
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg trumps Lewis Hamilton in Hungaroring chaos
- Scientists produce rare wood bison calves through IVF
- Munich pulls together after shopping mall shooting