Narrow escape from landslide for Nishank in Uttarkashi
Uttarakashi: Former Uttarakhand chief minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank on Wednesday had a narrow escape from a landslide at Netali Maneri marg here, a senior official said.
According to district magistrate Pankaj Pandey, the BJP leader and his supporters, who were walking down the area affected by landslips, are safe.
Nishank had gone to take stock of the situation in rain affected areas of Didsari, Ongi, Bhatukasol and Maneri, party sources said, adding he was travelling on foot as the roads were broken.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why