Nautiyal appointed as U`khand state information commissioner
Dehra Dun: Additional Advocate General of
Nainital High Court Vinod Nautiyal has been appointed as
Uttarakhand state information commissioner, officials said
A notification to this effect was issued yesterday, they
said, adding that Nautiyal would remain on the post for five
years from the date of assuming office.
Till now the commission was one-member, headed by Chief
Information Commissioner R S Tolia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown