Nautiyal appointed as U`khand state information commissioner
Dehra Dun: Additional Advocate General of
Nainital High Court Vinod Nautiyal has been appointed as
Uttarakhand state information commissioner, officials said
A notification to this effect was issued yesterday, they
said, adding that Nautiyal would remain on the post for five
years from the date of assuming office.
Till now the commission was one-member, headed by Chief
Information Commissioner R S Tolia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL