Nautiyal appointed as U`khand state information commissioner
Dehra Dun: Additional Advocate General of
Nainital High Court Vinod Nautiyal has been appointed as
Uttarakhand state information commissioner, officials said
A notification to this effect was issued yesterday, they
said, adding that Nautiyal would remain on the post for five
years from the date of assuming office.
Till now the commission was one-member, headed by Chief
Information Commissioner R S Tolia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB