Nautiyal appointed as U`khand state information commissioner
Dehra Dun: Additional Advocate General of
Nainital High Court Vinod Nautiyal has been appointed as
Uttarakhand state information commissioner, officials said
A notification to this effect was issued yesterday, they
said, adding that Nautiyal would remain on the post for five
years from the date of assuming office.
Till now the commission was one-member, headed by Chief
Information Commissioner R S Tolia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi