Nishank’s assets Rs 65 lkh, Khanduri’s Rs 2.52 cr
Dehradun: Former Uttarakhand Chief Minister
Ramesh Pokhriyal `Nishank`, who was removed from the top post
following allegations of corruption against his government,
owns movable and immovable properties worth about Rs 65 lakhs.
Chief Minister B C Khanduri, who will fight the
forthcoming Assembly elections from the Kotdwara seat, had
declared his movable and immovable properties worth around Rs
Nishank, who filed his nomination papers yesterday from
the Doiwala (Dehradun) Assembly seat for the BJP, declared his
properties worth Rs 64.89 lakh.
Nishank also declared his wife`s assets at Rs 64.85 lakh.
The former Chief Minister does not own any vehicle, and
has declared that he uses the official car provided to him.
He owns an agriculture land of around 17,000 hectare and
has just Rs 30,000 cash in hand while his wife has Rs 15,000
The Chief Minister and his wife have a joint account in
the State Bank of India with Rs 6.90 lakh deposited in it.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents