Nishank’s assets Rs 65 lkh, Khanduri’s Rs 2.52 cr
Dehradun: Former Uttarakhand Chief Minister
Ramesh Pokhriyal `Nishank`, who was removed from the top post
following allegations of corruption against his government,
owns movable and immovable properties worth about Rs 65 lakhs.
Chief Minister B C Khanduri, who will fight the
forthcoming Assembly elections from the Kotdwara seat, had
declared his movable and immovable properties worth around Rs
Nishank, who filed his nomination papers yesterday from
the Doiwala (Dehradun) Assembly seat for the BJP, declared his
properties worth Rs 64.89 lakh.
Nishank also declared his wife`s assets at Rs 64.85 lakh.
The former Chief Minister does not own any vehicle, and
has declared that he uses the official car provided to him.
He owns an agriculture land of around 17,000 hectare and
has just Rs 30,000 cash in hand while his wife has Rs 15,000
The Chief Minister and his wife have a joint account in
the State Bank of India with Rs 6.90 lakh deposited in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley