Nishank’s assets Rs 65 lkh, Khanduri’s Rs 2.52 cr
Dehradun: Former Uttarakhand Chief Minister
Ramesh Pokhriyal `Nishank`, who was removed from the top post
following allegations of corruption against his government,
owns movable and immovable properties worth about Rs 65 lakhs.
Chief Minister B C Khanduri, who will fight the
forthcoming Assembly elections from the Kotdwara seat, had
declared his movable and immovable properties worth around Rs
Nishank, who filed his nomination papers yesterday from
the Doiwala (Dehradun) Assembly seat for the BJP, declared his
properties worth Rs 64.89 lakh.
Nishank also declared his wife`s assets at Rs 64.85 lakh.
The former Chief Minister does not own any vehicle, and
has declared that he uses the official car provided to him.
He owns an agriculture land of around 17,000 hectare and
has just Rs 30,000 cash in hand while his wife has Rs 15,000
The Chief Minister and his wife have a joint account in
the State Bank of India with Rs 6.90 lakh deposited in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief