No proposal of varsity in Mussoorie by Sri Sri Ravishankar
Dehradun: Uttarakhand government has so far
not received any proposal regarding setting up of a university
at Mussoorie by spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravishankar, state
Assembly was informed on Thursday.
Replying to a question, Parliamentary Affairs Minister
Prakash Pant said the state government has so far not received
any proposal for setting up a university in Mussoorie, neither
from spiritual guru Sr Sri Ravishankar nor anyone else.
Jot Singh Gunsola (Congress) mentioned the recent
statement of Mussoorie Municipal Council Chairman O P Uniyal,
that the management committee of MPG college was ready to give
32 acres of the college land for setting up of a university by
Sri Sri Ravishankar.
However, Pant said no such proposal was under
consideration of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike