No proposal of varsity in Mussoorie by Sri Sri Ravishankar
Dehradun: Uttarakhand government has so far
not received any proposal regarding setting up of a university
at Mussoorie by spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravishankar, state
Assembly was informed on Thursday.
Replying to a question, Parliamentary Affairs Minister
Prakash Pant said the state government has so far not received
any proposal for setting up a university in Mussoorie, neither
from spiritual guru Sr Sri Ravishankar nor anyone else.
Jot Singh Gunsola (Congress) mentioned the recent
statement of Mussoorie Municipal Council Chairman O P Uniyal,
that the management committee of MPG college was ready to give
32 acres of the college land for setting up of a university by
Sri Sri Ravishankar.
However, Pant said no such proposal was under
consideration of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'