No proposal of varsity in Mussoorie by Sri Sri Ravishankar
Dehradun: Uttarakhand government has so far
not received any proposal regarding setting up of a university
at Mussoorie by spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravishankar, state
Assembly was informed on Thursday.
Replying to a question, Parliamentary Affairs Minister
Prakash Pant said the state government has so far not received
any proposal for setting up a university in Mussoorie, neither
from spiritual guru Sr Sri Ravishankar nor anyone else.
Jot Singh Gunsola (Congress) mentioned the recent
statement of Mussoorie Municipal Council Chairman O P Uniyal,
that the management committee of MPG college was ready to give
32 acres of the college land for setting up of a university by
Sri Sri Ravishankar.
However, Pant said no such proposal was under
consideration of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?