No proposal of varsity in Mussoorie by Sri Sri Ravishankar
Dehradun: Uttarakhand government has so far
not received any proposal regarding setting up of a university
at Mussoorie by spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravishankar, state
Assembly was informed on Thursday.
Replying to a question, Parliamentary Affairs Minister
Prakash Pant said the state government has so far not received
any proposal for setting up a university in Mussoorie, neither
from spiritual guru Sr Sri Ravishankar nor anyone else.
Jot Singh Gunsola (Congress) mentioned the recent
statement of Mussoorie Municipal Council Chairman O P Uniyal,
that the management committee of MPG college was ready to give
32 acres of the college land for setting up of a university by
Sri Sri Ravishankar.
However, Pant said no such proposal was under
consideration of the state government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song