Non-bailable warrant against BJP MLA
Haldwani: A local court has issued a non-bailable warrant against a BJP MLA in a case of rioting in Kathgodam area of Nainital district in 2005, police said on Monday.
Noting that NBWs were issued against MLA from Gadarpur, Arvind Pandey, in the case earlier also, Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajni Shukla directed the police to attach the legislator`s property if he evades arrest or refuses to surrender before the court by April 15, Kathgodam SHO Sanjay Pandey said.
A case was registered against the BJP MLA by Kathgodam police for alleged rioting during a protest over a murder in the area in 2005, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read