One killed, three injured in explosion at scrap dealer`s shop
Haridwar: A person was killed and three
others injured in an explosion in a scrap dealer`s shop in
Roorkee in this district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last evening when Nanu, a scrap
dealer was trying to break a bottle-like object at his shop
and it suddenly exploded.
Three others -- Rashid, Nadim and Ishaq -- were also
sitting in his shop when the explosion occurred.
While Rashid died on the spot, Nadim and Ishaq received
serious injuries in the incident and have been admitted to a
nearby hospital. Nanu received minor injuries, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal