Over 200 Delhiites still missing in Uttarakhand
New Delhi: At least 215 Delhiites are still missing in Uttarakhand.
The city government Monday said is in constant touch with the authorities in the hill state to trace them.
"215 people from Delhi are still missing in Uttarakhand," Delhi`s Revenue Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely said.
Around 360 people had gone missing following the devastating floods in Uttarakhand and 140 of them have came already came back, said officials.
They said said a list of missing people from the city is being prepared based on calls received by authorities in Uttarakhand and Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez