Over 200 Delhiites still missing in Uttarakhand
New Delhi: At least 215 Delhiites are still missing in Uttarakhand.
The city government Monday said is in constant touch with the authorities in the hill state to trace them.
"215 people from Delhi are still missing in Uttarakhand," Delhi`s Revenue Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely said.
Around 360 people had gone missing following the devastating floods in Uttarakhand and 140 of them have came already came back, said officials.
They said said a list of missing people from the city is being prepared based on calls received by authorities in Uttarakhand and Delhi.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani