Over 200 Delhiites still missing in Uttarakhand
New Delhi: At least 215 Delhiites are still missing in Uttarakhand.
The city government Monday said is in constant touch with the authorities in the hill state to trace them.
"215 people from Delhi are still missing in Uttarakhand," Delhi`s Revenue Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely said.
Around 360 people had gone missing following the devastating floods in Uttarakhand and 140 of them have came already came back, said officials.
They said said a list of missing people from the city is being prepared based on calls received by authorities in Uttarakhand and Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened