Over 200 Delhiites still missing in Uttarakhand
New Delhi: At least 215 Delhiites are still missing in Uttarakhand.
The city government Monday said is in constant touch with the authorities in the hill state to trace them.
"215 people from Delhi are still missing in Uttarakhand," Delhi`s Revenue Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely said.
Around 360 people had gone missing following the devastating floods in Uttarakhand and 140 of them have came already came back, said officials.
They said said a list of missing people from the city is being prepared based on calls received by authorities in Uttarakhand and Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Euro 2016: France beat Ireland 2-1; Germany thrash Slovakia 3-0; Belgium crush Hungary 4-0
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav expands Cabinet for 7th time, Balram Yadav re-inducted
- Christians should ask gay community for forgiveness for past treatment: Pope Francis
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- 7th Pay Commission: Non-performing govt employees to not get annual increment