Paternity row: Tiwari refuses to give sample
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court was Thursday informed that veteran Congress leader N.D. Tiwari has refused to give his blood sample for a DNA test in a paternity suit filed by a 31-year-old man claiming to be his biological son.
Tiwari`s personal affidavit was placed before Justice Gita Mittal, stating that he will not be able to give his blood sample for the DNA test as he is not well.
Last week, the leader was slammed by the court for his affidavit which contended that no person could be compelled to give a blood sample for DNA test.
The next date of hearing in the case is July 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state