Paternity row: Tiwari refuses to give sample
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court was Thursday informed that veteran Congress leader N.D. Tiwari has refused to give his blood sample for a DNA test in a paternity suit filed by a 31-year-old man claiming to be his biological son.
Tiwari`s personal affidavit was placed before Justice Gita Mittal, stating that he will not be able to give his blood sample for the DNA test as he is not well.
Last week, the leader was slammed by the court for his affidavit which contended that no person could be compelled to give a blood sample for DNA test.
The next date of hearing in the case is July 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review