Paternity row: Tiwari refuses to give sample
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court was Thursday informed that veteran Congress leader N.D. Tiwari has refused to give his blood sample for a DNA test in a paternity suit filed by a 31-year-old man claiming to be his biological son.
Tiwari`s personal affidavit was placed before Justice Gita Mittal, stating that he will not be able to give his blood sample for the DNA test as he is not well.
Last week, the leader was slammed by the court for his affidavit which contended that no person could be compelled to give a blood sample for DNA test.
The next date of hearing in the case is July 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official