Paternity row: Tiwari refuses to give sample
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court was Thursday informed that veteran Congress leader N.D. Tiwari has refused to give his blood sample for a DNA test in a paternity suit filed by a 31-year-old man claiming to be his biological son.
Tiwari`s personal affidavit was placed before Justice Gita Mittal, stating that he will not be able to give his blood sample for the DNA test as he is not well.
Last week, the leader was slammed by the court for his affidavit which contended that no person could be compelled to give a blood sample for DNA test.
The next date of hearing in the case is July 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...