Puja to restart at Kedarnath temple Sep 11
Dehradun: Traditional `puja` will begin at the flood-ravaged Kedarnath temple in Uttarakhand from Sep 11, officials said Friday.
The date was decided at a high-level meeting between Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna and office bearers of the Kedarnath Mandir Samiti, which oversees the revered shrine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UEFA Euro 2016: Spain Vs Italy, Germany Vs Slovakia, England Vs Iceland – The Round of 16 Fixtures in Full
- Cliff Richard feels 'tarnished' by sexual abuse allegations
- Companies with UK exposure trade mixed ahead of Brexit vote outcome
- Here's what Iulia Vantur did after Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark controversy!
- Uber launches new service in Australia