Rawat`s chopper makes precautionary landing in Rishikesh
Rishikesh: A chopper carrying Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat had to make a precautionary landing here today due to bad weather.
The chopper, in which the Chief Minister was returning to Dehradun, had to make a sudden landing at Ved Niketan Swargashram, as it became overcast and a strong wind began to blow towards evening, an official said here.
The landing was done as a precautionary measure as the weather suddenly turned bad, he said.
However, after a 20 minute-halt at Ved Niketan, the chopper left for the state capital Dehradun, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!