Rawat`s chopper makes precautionary landing in Rishikesh
Rishikesh: A chopper carrying Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat had to make a precautionary landing here today due to bad weather.
The chopper, in which the Chief Minister was returning to Dehradun, had to make a sudden landing at Ved Niketan Swargashram, as it became overcast and a strong wind began to blow towards evening, an official said here.
The landing was done as a precautionary measure as the weather suddenly turned bad, he said.
However, after a 20 minute-halt at Ved Niketan, the chopper left for the state capital Dehradun, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand