RLD`s 2nd list for UP poll, 1st for Uttarakhand
New Delhi: Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) on Friday
announced a list of six more candidates for coming Uttar
Pradesh assembly elections.
This was the second list of candidates announced by the
party for the elections.
Shahnawaz Rana, who had recently left BSP to join RLD,
has been given nomination from Bijnaur constituency while
Mohammad Azam Quraisi will contest from Sambhal.
The first list of 17 candidates was announced by the
party on December 19.
Party leaders today said more lists would be announced in
the coming days though they did not divulge the number of
seats it would be contesting.
Meanwhile, the first list of RLD`s nine candidates for
Uttarakhand assembly elections was also announced today.
BP Ghildiyal has been given the ticket from Dev Prayag
constituency while Satish Kumar and Babulal Gupta would
contest the elections from Vikas Nagar and Sahaspur seats.
Himanshu Chopra would contest from Haridwar rural seat.
The elections in Uttarakhand would be held on January 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31