Security guard shoots himself dead
Dehradun: A 45-year-old security guard of a mobile ATM of a nationalised bank allegedly committed suicide by opening fire from his gun, police said here on Sunday.
Prem Singh Negi, yesterday, shot himself with his gun outside the Subhash Nagar branch of a nationalised bank, where he worked as a security guard of mobile ATM, they said.
Family problems and poor health were stated to the reasons behind his suicide, police said, adding the matter was being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days