Security guard shoots himself dead
Dehradun: A 45-year-old security guard of a mobile ATM of a nationalised bank allegedly committed suicide by opening fire from his gun, police said here on Sunday.
Prem Singh Negi, yesterday, shot himself with his gun outside the Subhash Nagar branch of a nationalised bank, where he worked as a security guard of mobile ATM, they said.
Family problems and poor health were stated to the reasons behind his suicide, police said, adding the matter was being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!