Security guard shoots himself dead
Dehradun: A 45-year-old security guard of a mobile ATM of a nationalised bank allegedly committed suicide by opening fire from his gun, police said here on Sunday.
Prem Singh Negi, yesterday, shot himself with his gun outside the Subhash Nagar branch of a nationalised bank, where he worked as a security guard of mobile ATM, they said.
Family problems and poor health were stated to the reasons behind his suicide, police said, adding the matter was being probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon