Seven killed as SUV falls into gorge in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: Seven persons were today killed while two others injured as their vehicle fell into a gorge in Tehri district of Uttarakhand.
A Tata Sumo SUV, carrying nine people, fell into a deep gorge on Mussoorie-Chamba road at Karakot area of Tehri this evening, police said.
Seven of the travellers died on the spot, police said, adding that two others were injured. The injured have been rushed to a hospital near Chamba.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you