Seven killed as SUV falls into gorge in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: Seven persons were today killed while two others injured as their vehicle fell into a gorge in Tehri district of Uttarakhand.
A Tata Sumo SUV, carrying nine people, fell into a deep gorge on Mussoorie-Chamba road at Karakot area of Tehri this evening, police said.
Seven of the travellers died on the spot, police said, adding that two others were injured. The injured have been rushed to a hospital near Chamba.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living