Seven killed as SUV falls into gorge in Uttarakhand
Dehradun: Seven persons were today killed while two others injured as their vehicle fell into a gorge in Tehri district of Uttarakhand.
A Tata Sumo SUV, carrying nine people, fell into a deep gorge on Mussoorie-Chamba road at Karakot area of Tehri this evening, police said.
Seven of the travellers died on the spot, police said, adding that two others were injured. The injured have been rushed to a hospital near Chamba.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon