`Show white paper on money spent on BJP leaders``
Dehradun: Alleging that the ruling BJP is
misusing funds from the state exchequer to sponsor tours for
its senior leaders, Uttarakhand Kranti Dal on Friday demanded
"white paper" on it.
Head of Pawar faction of Uttrakhand Kranti Dal, Pushpesh
Tripathi today demanded a white paper on the amount of money
spend in facilitating the tours of the national leaders of
Tripathi alleged that lakhs of rupees are spent on
facilitating tours of the leaders.
"It is a joke on poor and disaster struck population of
mountains," he said.
He further alleged that state government had only spend
Rs 268 crores out of Rs 650 crores from the disaster fund
given to it by the Centre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video