Slight intensity quake in Chamoli
Dehradun: A slight intensity earthquake on Friday occurred in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand.
The tremors measuring 3.5 on the Richter scale were felt in Chamoli district and areas close to it at 9.30 am this morning, Meteorological Centre Director Anand Sharma said.
The quake lasted just a few seconds, he said adding its intensity was quite low and no damage was caused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!