Snowfall, rain bring back cold to U`khand
Dehra Dun: Higher reaches of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand on Tuesday received snowfall, while the lower areas experienced light to moderate rains, bringing back cold conditions in the hill state.
The higher reaches of Garhwal, including Badrinath, Kedarnath and Yamunotri, received snowfall. Continuous rains in the region intensified the cold conditions further.
In Kumaon region, the higher reaches of Munsiary and Dharchula experienced snowfall.
The light to moderate rains in lower hilly and plain areas also dipped the temperature. The state capital Dehra Dun also received light showers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation