Snowfall, rain bring back cold to U`khand
Dehra Dun: Higher reaches of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand on Tuesday received snowfall, while the lower areas experienced light to moderate rains, bringing back cold conditions in the hill state.
The higher reaches of Garhwal, including Badrinath, Kedarnath and Yamunotri, received snowfall. Continuous rains in the region intensified the cold conditions further.
In Kumaon region, the higher reaches of Munsiary and Dharchula experienced snowfall.
The light to moderate rains in lower hilly and plain areas also dipped the temperature. The state capital Dehra Dun also received light showers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'