Snowfall, rain bring back cold to U`khand
Dehra Dun: Higher reaches of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand on Tuesday received snowfall, while the lower areas experienced light to moderate rains, bringing back cold conditions in the hill state.
The higher reaches of Garhwal, including Badrinath, Kedarnath and Yamunotri, received snowfall. Continuous rains in the region intensified the cold conditions further.
In Kumaon region, the higher reaches of Munsiary and Dharchula experienced snowfall.
The light to moderate rains in lower hilly and plain areas also dipped the temperature. The state capital Dehra Dun also received light showers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Maharashtra govt to transfer 933 cr lottery revenue loss case to CBI
- Donald Trump accuses Hillary Clinton for email scandal of Democratic party
- Thinking like a batsman the mantra for successful field placing: Virat Kohli
- NIA files charge sheet against three men deported from UAE for ISIS links