Stern action if flagship schemes are delayed: U`khand Govt
Dehradun: Uttarakhand government on Wednesday warned of stern action in case of negligence on part of officials in implementation of flagship schemes.
Chief Secretary Alok Kumar Jain reviewed the progress of flagship schemes in the state and asked officials concerned to speed up implementation of projects falling into the category, making it clear that no shoddiness will be tolerated in this regard.
He also examined the status of projects cleared by the Planning Commission and asked the officials to submit utilisation certificates on the finished ones at the earliest so that the next instalment of funds could be released by the Centre.
Jain also asked the officials to expedite implementation of projects directly linked to the welfare of people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery