Sulabh to provide sanitation facilities in Kedarnath
Kedarnath: Sulabh International Monday announced that it would provide proper sanitation facilities at Kedarnath, the Hindu temple town in Uttarakhand.
"Sulabh has already started providing sanitation facilities in parts of this town and I am committed to offer world class facility to the people here of this temple town," Sulabh founder Bindeshwar Pathak said here.
The announcment was made on the day of first anniversary of the devastating floods which struck Kedarnath region, killing thousands of people and leaving immense destruction in their wake.
Sulabh, renowned for its activities in the field of sanitation, is already providing temporary toilet facility for the pilgrims.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife