Teen ends life as parents refuse new mobile set
Dehra Dun: Upset over her parents` refusal
to buy her a new mobile handset, a teenaged student allegedly
committed suicide here, police said on Wednesday.
19-year-old Monika was found hanging from the ceiling
fan of her room by her parents in the morning today at Raipur
road locality here, they said.
The 12th standard student, who had just finished her
board examinations, was reportedly upset with her parents for
not accepting her demand to buy her a new mobile handset,
However, no suicide note was recovered from her room,
they said, adding that an investigation has been initiated
into the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air