Teenage Haryana girl gangraped at Haridwar
Dehra Dun: A teenage girl who ran away from
her home at Sonepat district of Haryana, was allegedly
gangraped in Haridwar town, police said on Saturday.
On the girl`s complaint, police arrested a youth Anuj
Sharma of Bijnor district in the neigbouring state Uttar
The girl after running away from her house went to Noida
first and then last week came to Haridwar, police said.
When the girl was in Haridwar, a youth took her to a hotel
feigning interest in showing her a rented accommodation.
The youth was soon joined by his two friends, who together
allegedly raped the girl.
After the medical examination, the police arrested Sharma.
The hunt is on to trace two other culprits -- Vipin
Chaudhary and Krishna Rathore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers