Three held with fake notes in Haridwar
Haridwar: Three persons were arrested for
allegedly keeping in their possession fake notes worth Rs
55,000 at Hill Bypass road here, police said on Tuesday.
Mazid, Pawan Kashyap and Pravin, all residents of
Haridwar were arrested last night, when police raided a house
following a tip off, they said.
On interrogation, the arrested persons told police about
their involvement in the fake note racket for a long time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player