Three labourers killed
Dehra Dun: Three labourers were on Monday killed and 11 others injured when a tractor-trolley in which they were travelling fell into a ditch at Yamkeshwar area of Pauri district, police said.
The tractor-trolley was going to Yamkeshwar when its driver suddenly lost control over it while negotiating a sharp curve and it skidded off the road falling into the deep ditch.
Three labourers were killed on the spot and their identity is yet to be established. The injured have been admitted to a nearby hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing