Three labourers killed
Dehra Dun: Three labourers were on Monday killed and 11 others injured when a tractor-trolley in which they were travelling fell into a ditch at Yamkeshwar area of Pauri district, police said.
The tractor-trolley was going to Yamkeshwar when its driver suddenly lost control over it while negotiating a sharp curve and it skidded off the road falling into the deep ditch.
Three labourers were killed on the spot and their identity is yet to be established. The injured have been admitted to a nearby hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre