Three labourers killed
Dehra Dun: Three labourers were on Monday killed and 11 others injured when a tractor-trolley in which they were travelling fell into a ditch at Yamkeshwar area of Pauri district, police said.
The tractor-trolley was going to Yamkeshwar when its driver suddenly lost control over it while negotiating a sharp curve and it skidded off the road falling into the deep ditch.
Three labourers were killed on the spot and their identity is yet to be established. The injured have been admitted to a nearby hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets 2000 km strategic road for development
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Traditional Indian diet dramatically cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Carnage in Florida: KL Rahul, Evin Lewis tons laid foundation for West Indies-India T20I run mountain
- Over 34,500 criminals sentenced in 1 year in UP: DGP(Prosecution)
- Venezuela sends opposition leader back to jail, expels Ecuadoran lawmakers
- Burhan Wani's father meets Sri Sri Ravi Shankar