Three labourers killed
Dehra Dun: Three labourers were on Monday killed and 11 others injured when a tractor-trolley in which they were travelling fell into a ditch at Yamkeshwar area of Pauri district, police said.
The tractor-trolley was going to Yamkeshwar when its driver suddenly lost control over it while negotiating a sharp curve and it skidded off the road falling into the deep ditch.
Three labourers were killed on the spot and their identity is yet to be established. The injured have been admitted to a nearby hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!