TN CPI-M MLAs to donate salary for Uttarakhand relief
Chennai: CPI(M) MLAs from Tamil Nadu will donate their one month`s salary towards flood-relief and rehabilitation efforts in Uttarkhand.
Ten party legislators will donate an overall sum of Rs five lakh, CPI-M state secretary G Ramakrishnan said in a statement here on Monday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living