Tripura govt to donate Rs one crore
Agartala: Tripura government Wednesday decided to donate Rs one crore to the Chief Minister`s Relief Fund for Uttarakhand.
Announcing this, Chief Minister Manik Sarkar also appealed to the people of the state to extend their help to the victims.
Tripura Governor Devanand Konwar also announced to donate his one month`s salary of Rs 1.10 lakh for the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui