Two elephants found dead in U`khand
Dehradun: Two elephants were found dead in different parts of Uttarakhand, forest officials said here Monday.
A 30-year-old male tusker was found dead in Chilla range of Rajaji National Park in Gurukul area of Haridwar this morning, park officials said.
Prima facie, its death seems to be natural as no injury marks have been found on its body. However, the exact cause will be known after the postmortem, they said.
A 25-year-old female elephant was found dead in Narendranagar forest division near Rishikesh during a routine patrolling by forest guards last evening, forest officials said.
A postmortem is being done to ascertain the exact cause of its death, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!